The Oakville Club, established in 1907 is a multi-sport, social and family-oriented Members Club, tucked away on Sixteen Mile Creek, in the heart of downtown Oakville. The Club has become a primary source of community connections for our Members through camaraderie and lifelong friendships.
Jr. Sous Chef
We are looking for a motivated and creative individual to join our talented kitchen team. This a salaried position, which supports and reports to our Executive Chef.
- Assisting with the preparation and planning of Member dining and private catering functions
- Ensuring that food quality and presentation is consistent and prepared in a timely manner
- Providing support to kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation and plating
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods and best practices
- Help training new kitchen employees and adhere to sanitation, health and safety regulations
We offer a friendly and positive work environment and prioritize work/life balance. Interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Amy Caldwell, Assistant General Manager by November 27th, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time