Chief Financial Officer
Our community-minded client is looking for self-starter to lead the accounting and finance team Excellent opportunity to guide change and truly make a difference in the world!
- Are a designated Chartered Professional Accountant
- Are a strong leader and mentor with a minimum of 5 years of senior management experience
- Have managed large teams with diverse portfolios of responsibility and are capable of prioritizing multiple demands
- Have 8+ years of progressive experience including financial reporting, budgeting, working with financial controls and risk management, as well as, developing and executing on strategic initiatives
- Have knowledge of accounting for non-profits, as well as, reporting to funders
- Have experience in working with and presenting financial information to a Board of Directors
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, while recognizing and appreciating diversity
- Tenured and very knowledgeable
- Warm, friendly and engaging
- Actively participates in the mission of the organization
- Wants to help make the world a better place
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work/life balance
- Subsidized parking
- Full benefits package
Put Chief Financial Officer in your subject line and email us!
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Job Type: Full-time
- senior management: 5 years (Preferred)
- financial reporting, budgeting and controls & risk: 8 years (Preferred)