Hyundai L&C Canada is a leading manufacturer of natural quartz surfaces with the most advanced, nature-friendly manufacturing plant in North America. Our HanStone® Quartz product line is ideally suited for reception areas, conference rooms, countertops, vanities, bar tops and other surfaces throughout commercial and residential interiors. Natural quartz, one of nature's hardest materials, is combined with high-quality polymer resin and pigment to produce a durable yet luxurious stone surface. All of these qualities have made HanStone® Quartz a premier choice around the world.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Junior Accountantto join our organization.
- Act as a resource to Operations regarding accounting issues, reporting and analysis.
- Process purchase order requests, requests for payment and issue cheques in a timely manner.
- Track and confirm accuracy of inventory.
- Assists in maintaining financial records.
- Compiles financial data to aid accountants in the preparation of balance sheets.
- May provide support and assistance to external auditors.
- Maintain year-end working papers.
- Maintain up-to-date filing system to support book-keeping and financial records.
- Responsible for daily and month end accounting transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have College Diploma or Business Certificate in Accounting.
- Proficiency with computerized accounting/ERP systems i.e. SAP
- Proficiency in Excel required.
- Experience in accounting environment an asset.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Korean Speaking preferred.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request
Job Type: Full-time