Hung & Hwang LLP is a prominent real estate law firm located in Markham, Ontario that is recognized for providing legal services with the highest standards of professionalism and expertise.
Our firm is currently looking for a highly motivated Real Estate Legal Assistant to join our team.
- Provide administrative support in the completion of residential real estate transactions (purchase, sale, refinance, and private mortgages)
- Answer, screen, and forward all incoming telephone calls
- Greet visitors and clients at the front desk in a professional manner
- Receive mail and courier packages, process and send outgoing mail
- File opening and file management on Conveyancer
- Communicate with clients, brokers, lenders, and other law firms in a professional manner
- Prepare correspondences and complete client intake
- Prepare client and lender final reports
- Banking to make deposits
- Document scanning
Required Skills and Experience:
- Successful completion of legal assistant diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of real estate experience at a law firm
- Proficiency in Teraview, Conveyancer, PCLaw, and Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication, organization, attention to detail, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle a large volume of files
- Willingness to work overtime when required
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Mandarin an strong asset
- Access to own vehicle daily
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit resume and cover letter to be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
Job Type: Full-time