Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Project Manager to join one of our clients located in Calgary.
Execution and delivery of assigned projects & deliverables of the corporate programs; adherence to required timelines and quality standards, PMO process & reporting.
Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Managing project deliverables, target dates, resources, escalation of issues; risks and dependencies.
- Monitoring of project scope, detailed schedule and financial tracking.
- Organizing technical resources for custom application development and working with vendors to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- PTC Systems Management; PTC Locomoitve Systems
- 5 – 10 years expertise in project managing new applications development.
- Hands on experience of scrum methodology and application development practices
- Understanding of DevOps techniques
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, application and infrastructure experience.
- Strong leadership skills, highly organized, ability to be inventive & drive deliverables, strong interpersonal & negotiation skills.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.