We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our roomvu platform.
roomvu is a real estate platform for the modern property shopper and agent. It features a clean but roomvu is a professional real estate marketing platform, built specifically for Real Estate Agents in mind. Our services include Real Estate Photography, Feature Sheets, Agent Website Profiles, 360 Virtual Tours and Video Tours. We have sourced the best photography and automated tools to help the Real Estate Agents market themselves and their listings.
Our goal is to leverage technologies in order to make high-quality marketing services more affordable for all real estate agents across Canada.
- Discuss and design database architecture with development team
- Maintain previous platform while developing new platform
- Work with UX and UI designer to implement features as designed
- Create readable and stable code
- Constructively review team members’ code and address issues found in your own code
- Investigate product defects, identify and fix root causes, test and deploy fixes
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of team practices and procedures
- Participate in all Scrum practises: sprint planning, daily standups, estimation, backlog grooming and retrospectives
- 1+ years of experience delivering innovative results in responsive UI/UX design with Expert skills in HTML5/CSS3/JS .
- 2+ years of experience with Laravel or any other PHP MVC framework with working knowledge of Webpack, Nodejs, React.
- Proficient in Git
- REST API design & development
- Has worked extensively with LEMP(Linux Nginx Mysql PHP) stack
- Database architecture design
Nice to Have
- Devops experience on AWS (EC2/RDS)
- Docker and Docker-compose
- Comfortable working with terminal commands (Linux)/Ubuntu
- Python/scripting knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
- UI/UX design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Laravel or any other PHP MVC framework: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proficient in Git: 1 year (Preferred)
- LEMP (Linux Nginx Mysql PHP) stack: 1 year (Preferred)
- REST API design & development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database architecture design: 1 year (Preferred)