Do you play with adorable pets all day at your current job?
Imagine your day to day, helping people with their pets, playing with puppies and kittens, and of course sneaking those snacks to the clinic cat? Finally start a career as a Veterinary Customer Service Representative that speaks to your heart and your head. Combine your love of people and pets, in a warm and supportive team, that works hard to help everyone (and soon you!) to be the best they can be.
If you have the following, apply today!
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a client facing role providing both phone AND face to face customer service.
- Superior relationship building skills. Can you remember details that clients share with you so you can follow up with them the next time they are in?
- A love for learning. As a Customer Service Representative and Veterinary Assistant, you will have the opportunity to learn new techniques for providing excellent service as well as a lot of information about the veterinary field!
- The ability to think on your feet! Do you enjoy fast-paced environments that keep you on your toes?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must!
- A true spirit of teamwork. It should bring you joy to step in and help co-workers in need!
- Confidence in your skills that give you the ability to step in to defuse difficult client interactions.
- Dependability! Clients count on us to be there for their furry (and not so furry) family members.
Enjoy extra bonuses and rewards for all your hard work while enjoying scheduling flexibility and an exceptionally positive atmosphere. If you are ready for an exciting challenge, we would love to speak with you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)