We are currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic FOOD SERVICE team.
The Account Manager will be reporting to the Director of Corporate Affairs and will be responsible for the administrative and practical operation of assigned sites including but not limited to the staff management, target management, catering management, training, quality control, emergency replacement, as well as corresponding with both client and suppliers. Responsibilities are to be conducted with an attitude of ownership and servant leadership representing the core values of the organization.
- Implement operational procedures for all assigned sites.
- Monitor revenues, costs, inventory, training, as well as reward & recognition areas with appropriate audits and procedure review systems.
- Check accuracy of posted menus and recipes; correct use of portioning and pricing; food quality; site efficiency and cleanliness
- Plan, coordinate and execute large/specialty catering functions as required.
- Assist in Menu Planning and Site Specific Feedback
- Perform Health, Safety & Quality Control Audits of ALL locations on scheduled basis with approved Quality Control Reporting Methods.
- Report Incidents, Quality Deficiencies, and site concerns with required actions for remedy utilizing approved channels.
- Ensure assigned Site Team has all tools and requirements available and accessible to ensure policy and procedure is followed.
- Coach and train all staff as assigned, utilizing approved corporate training procedures.
- Hire, discipline and release staff as required with the support of the Human Resource Department.
- Meet with all assigned client contacts on a scheduled basis to review all functions of sites.
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- Resolve Client and Consumer complaints
- Assist in the selection of site staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets when required
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in the food service industry
- Highly organized and be able to positively coach team members.
- Strong management skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of computer softwares/programs (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work flexible work schedules that may include days, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
We offer competitive wages along with medical, dental and Life insurance benefits after 3 months of completed company service.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 5 years (Preferred)