Full-time Client Services Flight Coordinator Position
Anderson Air is hiring a full-time Client Services Flight Coordinator to join our team!
*About our Company
*Anderson Air has been a family-owned and operated business since 1980. We provide convenient and cost-effective Private and Corporate/Executive Charter services throughout North America, Europe and South America. We pride ourselves in having earned the quality experience and excellent safety record that gives our clients tremendous confidence and security in choosing us. Our acute attention to detail, combined with our preeminent level of commitment to providing the highest level of service, is what sets us apart. We promote a culture of safety, teamwork, communication, respect, and accountability.
The primary duty of the Client Services Flight Coordinator is to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service while planning their trips. This includes preparing quotes, putting together trip itineraries for flights, as well as coordinating all the necessary logistics that are associated with a trip. The person in this position is responsible for handling all incoming correspondence from clients, and ensuring timely and accurate communication follows.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handle all incoming correspondence from clients to successfully fulfill their customer service expectations and coordinate their flights, using email, phone, flight operations software and various company manuals.
- Assist clients in resolving their concerns and issues about their trips.
- Generate quotes as requested by clients, to provide an accurate routing and price, using the company software, while abiding by all necessary company and aviation safety regulations.
- Coordinate all passenger logistics -including ground transportation and catering- to provide an enjoyable and smooth flight experience, using company software, while following company procedures.
- Coordinate all trips’ ground handling, departures, arrivals, fuel, hangar space, landing permits, customs, paperwork, and client services to facilitate a smooth flight, using software and company manuals as per Anderson Air policy and regulations.
- Ensure that all flights are authorized and released according to their regulation-type using company procedures as per Anderson Air policy and regulatory requirements.
- Identify, anticipate, and take corrective action, to minimize actual/potential delays of flights due to scheduling operations, crew legality and maintenance issues, using company manuals and software, while abiding by all Transport Canada and company safety regulations, as needed for flights.
- Advise and communicate effectively with clients and other appropriate personnel of potential/actual delays and conditions affecting safety of flight, using phone and email as per Anderson Air policy and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills-detail oriented, ability to prioritize and be proactive.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with proficiency using Outlook on PC.
- Proactively understands the customer/client and anticipates their needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to collaborate effectively in a team.
- Flexibility to handle rapidly changing situations and frequent interruptions.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage stress in a fast-paced environment.
- This role requires a high level of sensitivity around confidential matters and clients. The successful candidate must be a person who projects the highest standards of ethics and professional conduct as a representative of the Company both internally and externally.
Basic High School Diploma.
5+ years of Customer service experience; able to communicate with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times.
Experience working in a team environment.
Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule. This includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
Aviation experience is an asset but not a requirement.
This full-time position requires on site office duties and working from home.
This position offers a rotational schedule with 4 days on/4 days off responsibilities.
3 weeks’ vacation.
Attractive benefits package including RSP contribution.
Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada.
Salary will be determined based on experience related to this position.
Please submit resumes to jobs @ andersonair . ca
Job Type: Full-time