The Spring Creek Group of Companies is a vibrant, growing, international asset-based logistics company that has specialized in truckload and less-than-truckload over-the-road transportation throughout Canada and the U.S. since 1995.
Due to continued growth as an industry leader, we are seeking an experienced, dedicated, hardworking Transportation Plannerto join our great operations team.
- Plan routes, schedule pick-ups and deliveries
- Communicate with drivers via Qualcomm Satellite System
- Recognize and identify inefficiencies and provide solutions
- Negotiate rates and accessorial charges.
- Knowledgeable in current "Hours of Services" laws
- Computer literate
- Excellent geographic knowledge of Ontario and North America
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency while still paying attention to detail
- Ability to provide solutions to ever-changing scenarios
- Experience in the LTL Trucking Industry.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Security Certificate or hold an Enhanced Driver’s License
- Truckmate (TMW) software knowledge an asset.
- 2 years dispatch experience
- Knowledge of Loadlink and various Load Boards.
- working knowledge of MS Office 365 (Word/Excel) an asset.
Spring Creek offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package while also offering the opportunity to grow with a fast-moving, forward-planning company.
Please know that we review submitted resumes regularly. Only candidates whom we feel would be a good fit for our operations team will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dispatch/Planning: 2 years (Required)