Bock North America is a chair systems solution company with more than 40 years of experience in plastic injection moulding. We have made it our business to offer sophisticated components made from various plastics to leading office furniture manufacturers worldwide.
We are currently seeking a Tooling Manger to manage outgoing tool repairs and maintenance, implement continuous improvement initiatives and mentor our team. The selected candidate will be a dynamic individual with hands on experience in Injection Molding tooling repair, Tool Maintenance, Program Management and leadership.
- Analyze and troubleshoot the tooling process to ensure customers timelines and standards are achieved,
- Develop relationships with and negotiates with local tooling shops to ensure resources are available as required,
- Work with the Operations Manger, Tooling Supervisor, and Program Managers to ensure that repair timelines are adhered to,
- Collaborate with Tooling staff, both locally and internationally, to troubleshoot tooling and improve processes,
- In conjunction with the Tooling Supervisor, develop a pro-active approach for tooling repair/replacement and preventative maintenance,
- Manage the outgoing tool repairs from quote to final delivery, ensuring expectations are achieved,
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned,
- Adhere to Bock North America Ltd. company policies and procedures,
- Obey all safety policies and procedures.
- Licensed Mould Maker(431A) is desirable but not essential,
- Technically minded with experience in both injection moulding and tooling
- Strong attention to detail,
- Strong project management, problem solving and negotiation skills,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization in a professional and personal manner,
- Post-secondary education in with a focus Engineering.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Moulding: 3 years (Preferred)
- Toolroom Managment : 5 years (Preferred)