Cesium (www.cesiumonline.com) is one of North America’s leading distributors of Accessories for Smartphones and Tablets. We sell wireless accessories to many retail stores across Canada. We are a Montreal-based company with local representation in most major cities across Canada.
Cesium has won numerous prestigious awards including being recognized in Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies. We have set our sights on becoming the leading distributor for wireless and consumer electronics accessories in Canada while maintaining the highest level of customer service, support, and satisfaction in the industry. We have also been listed on Profit 100, Profit 200 and Profit 500 in the past 7 years.
We are expanding. Join our growing team across Canada. This is an exciting opportunity for you to enter/remain in the consumer electronics industry and work with world-class manufacturers, national wireless carriers and retailers. This is a fast pace environment in which you will grow very rapidly if you perform well.
If you love sales and hate to lose, we want to hear from you.
Key Objectives (Scorecard):
- Prospect (hunt) & develop accounts in your territory.
- Grow (farm) existing accounts in your territory.
- List core brands into assigned retail stores and generate repeat orders each week afterward
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling Cesium’s products
- Personally contacts and secures retail/wholesale sellers and new distributor business accounts/customers
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and brand purchasing
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
- Conduct QBR (quarterly business reviews) with your account base.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in marketing or business studies is required;
- A minimum of three years of account management experience in the telecom or related industry.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, office and have a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Hyper-commission (Commission on Gross Profit with hyper component)
- Travel / Car allowance (monthly)
- Marketing budget (quarterly)
- Sales Account Management (B2B): 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Account Management: 3 years (Preferred)