form and pour /finish and wheel concrete/stone, power tools, machinery
1) Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
2) Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
3) Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
4) Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
5) Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 /hour