Hung & Hwang LLP is a prominent real estate law firm located in Markham, Ontario that is recognized for providing legal services with the highest standards of professionalism and expertise. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Legal Receptionist to join our team.
- Answer, screen, and forward all incoming telephone calls
- Greet visitors and clients at the front desk in a professional manner
- Receive mail and courier packages, process and send outgoing mail
- File opening on Conveyancer
- Communicate with clients and other lawyer's offices
- Prepare correspondences and complete client intake
- Document scanning
- Provide administrative support in the completion of residential real estate transactions (purchase, sale, refinance, and private mortgages)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a receptionist, preferably at a law firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication, organization, attention to detail, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle a large volume of files
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Mandarin an asset
- Access to own vehicle
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit resume and cover letter to be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)