The RFP/Sales Event Manager at Southmedic Inc. enjoys the responsibility of supporting sales efforts through RFP/tender responses, execution, and product demonstrations. You will lead the identification, planning, and organizing of conferences and tradeshows to help drive sales achievements. You will act as a liaison between Southmedic and suppliers, helping to foster a positive business relationship and assist in product/marketing launches. Every employee of Southmedic Inc. is expected to contribute to a positive culture within Southmedic. By joining a culture of purpose you will be making a positive difference in the quality of life for people in over 80 countries.
TOP SKILLS & ABILITIES DESIRED
- Highly disciplined and detail oriented, with strong experience in a deadline-focused business
- Having demonstrated a proven ability to work in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, understanding the importance of developing and maintaining cohesive team relationships in order to facilitate continual improvement
- Proven ability to demonstrate a professional and positive company image
- Skilled in identifying issues and implementing resolutions promptly and effectively
- Ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- An RFP/Sales Event Manager should have a minimum of 1 year of marketing experience and possess a marketing or communications designation. Knowledge or experience in the health care field would be considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time