Recognized as one of North America’s leading custom enclosures manufacturers, CMP Advanced Mechanical Solutions designs and manufactures complex products for customers in the enterprise and storage, EMS, homeland security, industrial, medical diagnostics and lab, power, self-service (ATM, kiosk, retail), and semiconductor capital-equipment industries, as well as new and emerging markets.
CMP has state-of-the-art design and manufacturing facilities with air-conditioned environments in Châteauguay, Quebec, near Montreal, Binghamton, New York.
The health and well-being of employees is at the heart of CMP's concerns. In 2013, the company received the "Employee Well-Being" jury's heartfelt prize and in 2014 she won the Dux Contest for her healthy eating initiatives.
Since January 2017, CMP is certified « Healthy Enterprise ».
The New Product Introduction Generalist has responsibility of being the first to process new product in secondary departments. He will also be responsible for developing the best production process standards based on industry best practices and a great level of personal skills by developing and supporting our process standards database ( VKS). He will also be the technical link between operation and engineering for the entire NPI cycle, providing critical feedback on designs and opportunity’s for improvements. The NPI generalist will also be collaborating with the NPI specialists to support Rapid-Prototypes needs and technical needs.
Process development :
· Develop best processes for pemsert, metal blending, masking, assembly based on industry best practices.
· Document developed processes into the production standard ( VKS).
· Acquire best practice techniques thru investigation, research with supplier or visits.
· Support other process to develop best practices and constantly acquire new knowledge.
· Train and support production member to best practice process developed.
New product introduction :
· Execute developed process for all NPI.
· Acquire product requirement working with the PLM and/or attending product review meetings.
· Feedback manufacturing correction and area of opportunity back to engineering and the customer via the PLM.
· Follow and comply to the pre-determine schedule.
· Evaluate time standard estimated and their validity.
· Support solving problems that are raised throughout the NPI cycle.
· Support operation for production peak.
· Execute process for all rapid-prototype ( pemsert , meta blending , masking, assembly)
· Participate in maintaining an aggressive schedule
· Support solving problems that are raised throughout the rapid-prototype cycle.
General expectation :
For you we have:
4.0 Company (at the cutting edge of technology)
Group insurance (after 3 months)
Health and Wellness program
Beach Volleyball league
Free gym and workout classes
Fresh fruits offered
Positive and friendly work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent