Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
Ever wanted the opportunity to manage a (three time) award winning Brew Pub in the heart of Niagara Falls? Now is your chance! We are currently seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial candidate for the position of Restaurant Manager - Niagara Brewing Company. Reporting to the Director of Operations, and working in cooperation with the Craft Brewery’s Brew Master, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective operation of all non-brewery related operations - restaurant, bar, kitchen, facilities maintenance, and retail service teams - which support Niagara’s Brewery operation through demonstrated passion to the Craft beer experience.
- Drive a profitable and efficient restaurant brewing environment
- Work in conjunction with the Brew Master, managing all non-brewery operations in compliance with local, provincial and federal laws and regulations (e.g., Fire, AGCO, Public Health, Health and Safety, Environmental, AODA).
- Create annual operations business and financial plans
- Perform regular cost/benefit analysis of menus, products, and services
- Recruit, hire, and training team members
- Regularly develop strategies and tactics to improve guest satisfaction
- Maintain compliance with established resort policies and procedure
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ Years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume setting
- Strong financial acumen with ability to create business and financial plans
- Exceptional proficiency with computers and technology, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven experience managing in an entrepreneurial fashion – willing to take initiative to generate growth and create value for the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence the Food and Beverage/Retail management teams as well as working along with, and in co-operation with other hotel and resort managerial personnel
- Ability to work in physically demanding environment
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600