Oxford College is seeking to hire a full-time experienced admissions counselor from within the education sector for its Peterborough campus. Successful candidates must have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
The Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to all functions of a full time admissions representative such as:
- Handling lead calls/enquiries
- Booking appointments and consulting with potential candidates for the college
- Recommending qualified candidates into suitable programs
- Conduct tours for all clients that show up for interviews
- Enrolment/packaging recommended students and follow up.
- Participate in Job fairs, trade shows, open houses and other outreach activities related to student recruitment
- Maintaining confidentiality of student information is of utmost priority.
- Strong administrative skills
- 3+ years of hands on educational sales experience
- Experience in the Private Career College Industry
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos and letters
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries
Oxford College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- education/sales: 5 years (Required)