Join our dynamic Kitchen team!
Become a Day Cook at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
Group Germain Hotels is a family run business originally from Québec that builds and operates Le Germain Hotels and Alt Hotels across the country. Ranked as one of Canada’s 50 best-managed companies, our reputation is based on the impeccable warmth and hospitality with which our team welcomes our guests as well as the stylish design and comfort of our properties. Each member of our team is chosen for their sincere desire to please and their ability to work in a team!
Discover our story: https://youtu.be/RCxSGs2SFpA
Reporting to the Chef and Sous Chef, the Cook will be responsible for the overall production, preparation & presentation of food items for our continental breakfast, a la carte menu, room service and catering following the direction of the Chef and Sous Chef.
- Food Handlers certified
- Knowledge of cooking techniques and previous experience
- Able to organize functions as per specifications
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, outgoing, friendly, persuasive personality
- An acute sense of time management and attention to detail
- Able to lift/carry/push supplies or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
Bistango is an equal opportunity employer. Please advise us if you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
Job Type: Full-time