TeraGo provides networking and core infrastructure solutions for Canadian businesses on a national scale. We’ve got you covered from Cloud and Connectivity, to Redundancy and Disaster Recovery.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Experience, the Customer Success Manager will act as a primary point-of-contact for all day to day customer issues and requirements. The CSM will be part of a highly skilled team that ensures the smooth onboarding and overall lifecycle management of TeraGo customers.
Education & Experience:
- Encompass full technical knowledge of multiple customer accounts
- Understand and maintain customer documentation outlining information about the customer and their services
- Facilitate communication between Customer’s technical staff and TeraGo
- Support pre-sale, oversee onboarding and Lifecycle Management
- Maintain consistent communications and schedule weekly, monthly or quarterly business reviews; complete monthly status reports for each customer
- Coordination across other departments including Sales, IT, Finance, Operations and Marketing to meet and deliver customer requirements/expectations.
- Make recommendations on configuration and set-up of services that may enhance usability and performance that align with customer business and growth objectives
- Manage incoming change requests and escalated issues appropriately
- Oversee downgrades, upgrades of services and customer moves.
- Engage TeraGo sales or management to address new requirements or issues.
- Manage problems and incidents impacting services including post-mortem follow up
- Provide proactive notification of:
- Service impacting incidents
- Planned maintenance activities
- Perform additional general technical work as required
- Update all activity in CRM and shared Reporting Tools
- Available 24/7 to support customer issue resolution
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of connectivity, data center, and cloud solutions are required
- At least 4 years customer service or retention experience (within Telecom/Technology Industries)
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology or relevant field
- Experience with creating architecture and network topology diagrams
- Previous experience working with SalesForce is considered an asset
- Adaptable to a consistently changing technical environment
- Commit to quality in every customer interaction
- Be diligent and reliable with a "get it done" attitude
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and complete tasks to deliver desired outcomes within assigned time frames.
- Work effectively in a team environment and without supervision
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Energetic, flexible team player with proven skills in working in a cross-functional team environment.
TeraGo is leading the industry as an expert in the flow and management of data. Being recognized in the top 100 of Canadian Technological Companies, as well as being named as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Recent Graduates in 2018, TeraGo offers opportunity for career growth and advancement, yet has a relaxed working environment that fosters innovation, creativity and teamwork.
What We Offer:
TeraGo Networks encourages a healthy balance between life and work and has designed a compelling and competitive package to meet your needs. This includes:
- A comprehensive benefits package starting day 1
- Generous vacation entitlements
- Flexible work schedules
- A dynamic and fun work environment
- Group RRSP
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with a corporate discount
TeraGo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. TeraGo will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform TeraGo staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.