The Maintenance person will be responsible for performing seasonal and general maintenance tasks as well as the Lot attendant duties as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cut grass and tend grounds. Safety boots are required.
- Keep entrances clear of snow and ice and salt or sand ice patches in the parking lot.
- Maintain parking lot as directed, filling in holes as needed.
- Perform routine general maintenance jobs, such as painting
- Perform miscellaneous repair jobs
- Performs tasks as directed while working independently
- Wash, clean, and dry all vehicles on a regular basis.
- Keep vehicle line properly displayed in a neat, attractive manner.
- Maintain all lights, pennants, and equipment on the lot.
- Apply after-market products to vehicles exterior and interior, as necessary.
- Maintain a presentable lot.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Temporary
- Ontario Driver's License (Preferred)