At Jack Astor’s it’s all about personality, yes, we’re all about a delicious menu and fantastic beverages, but more than that we own fun. Yep, our teams are more than our co-workers, they’re our Peeps. Whatever role we hold in the restaurants, we are there for each other. Jacks is about being ourselves and having fun – and when we have fun our guests have fun too. The point is if you’re friendly, fun, and maybe a little crazy then you’ll fit right in and the possibilities for your career are endless.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as an ambassador for the brand at all times, and lead others to do the same.
- Ensure exceptional Guest service at all times. Support all levels of service with an aim to foster long-term Guest relationships.
- Demonstrate a commitment to achieving restaurant targets and results.
- Support the General Manager in maintaining and facilitating all aspects of restaurant operations.
- Build and maintain a productive partnership with the leadership team to enable operational excellence.
- Foster on-going communication by supporting and contributing to all team meetings.
- Manage daily cash outs, produce reports, and communicate variances.
- 1 year previous restaurant supervisor experience in a high volume or comparable restaurant is an asset.
- Degree or Diploma in hospitality or culinary management an asset.
- Smart Serve Certification is a mandatory requirement.
- Flexible schedule availability including opening, mid, and closing shifts in accordance with business needs.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal) across all levels i.e. staff, managers and business partners.
- First aid and food safety certifications are an asset.
- Experience leading and coaching hourly team members.
- Possess five values that define our people:
- Hospitality. Enhancing the dignity, comfort and well-being of Our People.
- Authenticity. Being forthright, truthful and transparent with Our People.
- Quality. Working to always improve the experience of Our People.
- Fun. Bringing the spirit of laughter, celebration, sharing and joy to Our People.
- Courage. Acting with conviction in the balanced interest of Our People.
Online applications and resumes will be accepted but we also encourage you to stop by the restaurant directly, outside of lunch and dinner hours, to speak to the management team about an opportunity. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
For more details, check us out at:
Be a follower:
LinkedIn: SIR Corp
Service Inspired Restaurants® is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Job Type: Full-time