About the Job
Promote the Retirement Shield software among agents of MGA and AGA in the local area. Encourage to get the designation of Registered Retirement Shield Consultant. Conduct a two-day seminar to help agents get the designation and work with Retirement Shield.
- Partner up with MGA and AGA offices in the area to promote Retirement Shield Software and encouraging the insurance advisors to make it a part of their prospecting and servicing the clients with retirement planning.
- Hire, train, coach and mentor new Reps as required.
- Drive Sales Activity with all Sales Reps.
- Create a strategy around driving the business forward.
- HLLQP, 5-year experience in the Life Insurance Industry.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to train 15-20 advisors at the same time.
- Strong knowledge of Life insurance and investment products.
- Ability to understand the concerns and resolve the issues.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Completed University Degree, the business would be preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Life Insurance: 2 years (Required)