Positivehas experienced tremendous growth and traction over the past three years and we continue to move into new markets and deliver for innovative growth stage companies. We have built a culture of hard-working finance focused employees who are entrepreneurial in spirit and tech savvy in delivery. If you are interested in joining a growing company in an emerging market, we would love to hear from you.
PVGis a boutique an advisory firm with a focus on supporting companies to ensure they may reach their full potential. We deploy executives to address specific areas of need in our client’s management teams including, CFO, CEO and COO. We enable talented entrepreneurs and management teams to focus on what they do best… creating and growing great products and services!
We arean employee-based company delivering finance expertise through a business process outsourcing model, these services include: Payroll, AR, AP, FP&A, Treasury, stock administration as well as funding acquisition. Our outsourced financial accounting processing is branded Finance as a Service (FaaS) and we deliver these services on the Oracle|NetStuite platform. We are Canada’s only BPO and Solution Provider partner of Oracle|NetSuite. (Positive Venture Hub Inc. (PVH) is a subsidiary of Positive Venture Group (PVG)).
Job Purpose and Mandate
The Account Executive will play a key role in driving new business generated through existing client referrals, client relationships, cold calls and attending events. The Business Development Representative will manage all stages of the sales process with full support of the sales operations team. The focus will be on growth stage companies who can benefit from the Positive offering as well as identifying and cultivating new sales opportunities that fuel pipeline growth. The person in this role will work with PVGs COO to identify and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
· Drive and close new business opportunities selling SaaS software and services to the Small & Medium Enterprise.
· Fulfill a wide range of requests for information from prospective clients; qualify the type of opportunity and follow a proven process to win the deal.
· Use knowledge of industry, technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on the value of our products, implementation expertise and our value to their business.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of client’s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into opportunities for us to win their business.
· Advance sales campaigns in a needs-based and highly participative fashion including consultative dialog and cross-functional engagement.
· Ensure effective coordination and support between internal teams and supporting technical resources.
· Generate revenue through prospecting, up-selling and cross-selling activities within a territory or account in addition to responding to inbound requirements.
· Use of modern approach to sales and sales operations a must.
o CRM knowledge and rigorous use viewed as a necessity not a burden
o Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
o Capable of understanding and leveraging industry/market trends and basic business/finance concepts.
o Ability to analyze and evaluate data, develop an individual sales plan, and accurately forecast results.
· Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as required.
Salaries and Benefits:
Positive Venture Group is an equal opportunity employer. Workplace accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent