Cook the appropriate fryer items in a timely fashion to maintain restaurant high productivity levels.
Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware.
Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- kitchen: 1 year (Required)
- Cantonese or Mandarin (Preferred)
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Operate an industrial dishwasher, washing dishes and glassware by hand when necessary
- Unload dishes, silverware, and glassware promptly and store them in the appropriate places
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises
- Assist chefs and waitstaff as required, especially during peak hours
- Escalate major issues when necessary (e.g. safety risks, equipment failure)
- Other duties as requested