Source Momentum Health Care Solutions Corp provides high quality professional home support service to clients in their Homes, Long Term Care Facilities, and Hospitals. Source Momentum Health Care Solutions Corp. has earned a stellar reputation for our commitment to provide sensitive, responsive, client focused care that enhances and promotes our clients independence, dignity, comfort and wellness.
Why choose SMHC Solutions:
We offer Competitive Salary
Flexible Schedule: Be your own boss and make your own schedule
Earn Great Pay: The more you work, the more you earn
Growing List of clients, with consistent shifts
Group benefits to eligible employees only
We are looking for Personal Support Workers to work in Long Term Care Facilities/ Nursing homes in PARRY SOUND
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assists in providing direct care for residents; assists with their ADL's with ambulation, feeding, bathing and grooming.
- Completes records and documentations accurately and thoroughly
- Must know how to use POC (Point of Care)
- Assists clients with transfers, lifts, ambulation and exercises.
- Meets the safety needs of the client and uses equipment safely and properly.
- Encourages participation in activity programs by assisting residents to and from activities.
- Assists with meal service and nourishment delivery to residents and provides feeding assistance as required.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents/families including palliative care.
- Adheres to established departmental policies and procedures regarding documentation, quality assurance, fire, safety, and environment and infection control.
- Provide personal care to clients as outlined in their care plans.
What We Are Looking For:
- PSW/NACC CERTIFIED CANDIDATES AND /RN/RPN STUNDENTS APPLY ONLY
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- TB Skin test/Chest X-ray (done within the last 2 years)
- Clean vulnerable sector police check (done within the last 3 years)
- Preferred to have Valid Driver's License
- Reliable access to a vehicle
- Valid CPR certificate
- Knowledge of CPI, Mental Health, Diabetes and Dementia are assets
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Parry Sound, ON (Preferred)