Anxin projects Ltd. is a real estate development company focus on variety types of projects cross over lower mainland BC. We provide land development, project planning, project management, development applications and project investment services. Our projects include luxury single house development, townhouses, low-rise to mid-rise residential or mixed-use apartment buildings.
We always welcome right candidates join our team with your innovations and passions. Your professionalism will help us provide outstanding services to all our clients and investors.
The Project Coordinator reports directly to project manager and is responsible for scheduling, budgeting, quantity surveying, reporting, document control, and quality control activities.
· Coordinate and assist project manager with general project management
· Monitoring projects and generate reports for project schedules, budgets and other events notices
· Review and source possible cost savings for materials and solutions related
· Report bi-weekly action items outlining areas on project schedules
· Monitor project quality assist site superintendent with project needs
· Onsite inspections as required to ensure schedule, budget, and quality
· Obtain and record extras and change orders with written approval
· Issue and review completion notices and deficiency reports
· Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
· Document all costs and ensure that expenses never exceed the construction budget
· Update clients on construction progress through presentations and client meetings
· Other duties as requested
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Post-secondary degree in engineering, construction or project management, and extensive practical PM experience on applicable project work.
· At least 3 - 5 years of work experience in engineering, construction or other related technical field with increasing levels of responsibility and development
· Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, knowledge of AutoCAD
· Risk assessment and mitigation/remediation
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills – written and oral
· Leadership skills to drive a project team
· Ability to multitask and work independently
· Excellent communication skills – written and oral
. Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
$65,000.00 - $82,000.00 per year
Reference ID: Project Coordinator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$82,000.00 per year