Posting Number 40096
Requisition Title Manager, Corporate Training Solutions
Internal Posting Closing Date
External Closing Date
Open Until Filled Yes
Campus Location London
Department Strategic Initiatives & Business Development (SIB)
Employment Group Admin
Hours of Work per Week
This role will work remotely until regular operations are resumed.
This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives and Business Development, the incumbent is accountable for identifying, developing, marketing, staffing and evaluating training programs and business services offered by Corporate Training Solutions. The Manager provides the leadership to staff responsible for planning, development, negotiation, delivery and ongoing review of market-based learning services.
The Manager is responsible for the effective day-to-day administration and operation of the unit and will ensure all product/service deliverables align to the CTS vision, mission, supporting business plans and approved budget. The Manager will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer service. Strong employee engagement and management is critical to this role.
- Post-secondary 4 year degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required
- Adult Education Certificate is an asset
- Minimum 7 years of experience in business with an excellent understanding of effective business operations and financial tracking and monitoring
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Experience supervising a diverse team and dynamic team that is required to meet high demands and tight timelines
- Experience in adult education and client relationship management required
- Facilitative leadership style with exceptional planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Operational management experience supported with teambuilding skills; demonstrated business development skills combined with a good understanding of new trends in industry; excellent relationship building, networking and communication skills, and experience in facilitating and/or curriculum design supported with a good understanding of new modes of delivering education
- Ability to keep team on track and on time with alternative revenue generation expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent computer and public relation skills
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.