These are full-time positions and you may be required to work Mornings, late evening and weekend shifts. The successful applicant should be friendly, outgoing, helpful, dependable and will be required to ensure meal quality, maintain food inventory and supervise kitchen helpers; and be required to perform the following duties:
- Assist in preparing and cooking full course meals according to chef’s instructions.
- Work with specialized cooking equipment, such as the deep fryer
- Work with minimal supervision whenever required
- Adapt menu dishes to accommodate customers with food allergies
- Order supplies and equipment when required
- Must understand kitchen management and food costs control
- Perform related work as required
- Clean kitchen and work area and perform related work as required
Cooking certification would be an asset but is not required.
Job Type: Full-time