The Digital Marketing Specialist - Email owns all email marketing activities for Future Electronics, ensuring that the channel delivers real value to customers by being relevant, timely, and specific. You will nurture customer relationships through segmentation, automation and working with colleagues to make content as engaging as possible.
You will be responsible for managing end-to-end email marketing campaigns, managing the email schedule, email databases, reporting and performance analysis to determine optimum ROI. You will be working in a collaborative and close-knit team to execute all stages of emails from conception to delivery.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Plan and manage aspects of different email marketing campaigns, including copywriting, creative development, data planning and building through self-managed email platform
- Responsible for the performance of all email campaigns, including but not exclusive to Delivery Rates, Click-through, Response Rate %, and Revenue per Email Sent.
- Work with marketing, eCommerce and CRM colleagues, increases the number of email contacts, with proper permissions for marketing, without disturbing customers intended journeys.
- Report on the performance of email KPIs against the weekly and monthly targets. Develops a testing plan to provide insights and actions for continuous improvement.
- Develops and runs optimization and testing projects to improve KPIs such as dynamic segmentation and customer lifecycle programmes.
- Acts as The Companys expert on industry trends, as well as evaluating competitor email practices on a regular basis
- Ensures that email marketing activities comply with relevant and latest data protection legislation.
- Ownership of triggered email activity based on user behaviour (such as basket abandonment), driving business performance
- Deploy an email nursery programme deployment and optimize for best outcomes.
- Be able to independently execute email acquisition, engagement and retention strategies
- Implement campaign automation and creation of new customer journey communications
- Identifying opportunities and provide ideas for new and improvements to existing campaigns
- Keep email templates updated using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Report on sales opportunities generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Develop and maintain the email calendar to support marketing campaigns and to ensure topics are relevant to audience
- Proofread, adapt and edit copy from other team members.
- Bachelors degree and 2 - 4 years of relevant experience of running email marketing campaigns, including segmentation
- Proven experience within a digital / e-commerce business domain
- Strong analytical and project management skills to achieve email marketing targets
- Experience with Hybris B2B/B2C eCommerce platform and/or Smart Focus email platform a plus
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills would be a distinct advantage
Competencies (Skills & Behaviors)
- Are a strong and clear communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain a clear view of the target persona and the needs, objectives and expectations associated with that persona; ensuring these insights shape the nature and scope of email marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing systems, tactics and metrics
- Rely on data to inform, validate and refine all aspects of your work & output
- Extremely detail oriented and organised
- Someone who is looking to be part of an expanding digital team, taking an active role in a new acquisition marketing department
- Work with an agile mentality; create, develop and continuously improve stand-out email tactics for application across multiple campaigns
- Understand that the customer journey includes digital and non-digital touch points and are able to embed this consideration into email campaign design and execution
- Solid understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, SEM, SEO) and their effects on email
- Are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You help identify opportunities for end-to-end process improvements and higher quality customer interactions