The Spa Practitioner is responsible for pedicures, manicures, facials, and body treatments. You will consult guests on skin care, providing accurate and in-depth knowledge of the high quality products offered through the Drift Spa. You will create relaxing and unforgettable spa experiences for every guest by working together with the Spa Manager and other spa staff to provide excellent customer service. Building a strong client base and maintaining a high standard of professionalism and cleanliness in the Spa environment are crucial. Must have excellent massage skills.
- Perform treatments and consulting clients on skin care. Treatments include manicures, pedicures, waxing, body wraps, as well as other body treatments.
- Build and maintain a clientele base by giving consistently high quality service in a comfortable environment.
- Select services and products that will meet the clients needs and using creativity to accommodate special requests whenever possible.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of services and product and be able to accurately consult on a per case basis.
- Follows complaint handling procedure & take accountability.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, organized work environment within the spa.
- Properly operate and maintain equipment, strictly adhere to product and inventory control.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required by the Spa Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent