- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience as a web developer, or a similar front-end role
- Experience building scalable, rich, usable web applications
- Experience diagnosing and debugging complex web systems and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of ownership, urgency and drive
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world leader in providing highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers tens of thousands of businesses around the world! We are on a mission in the AWS EventBridge organization to transform the way developers architect, build, and deploy large scale applications that are scalable and secure out of the box. Our goal is to make the development experience plumbing-free and let developers focus their time on bringing new ideas to life and remove undifferentiated heavy lifting from their workflows.
If you are excited about helping shape the developer experience of the future and define how millions of applications in the future will be created and are passionate about distributed systems, user-experience, and working in an autonomous engineering culture, we would like to talk to you!
How do you know if you are a good fit for us? You are fascinated by and want to innovate in distributed fault-tolerant systems that operate at scale. You love customers. When our customers ask for the next big feature, you know this means you’ll be able to truly dig into the solution and get it done right. You love owning the project from idea to production, delivering not only in the implementation but in all phases from the kernel of an idea to quickly getting that battle-tested code into production. You enjoy collaborating with your teammates. You enjoy autonomy and strive to take on more accountabilities and master new skills. You love mentoring engineers and raising the development and operational bar of your team.
- Experience developing front-end software, with a strong grasp in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Node.js, etc.)
- The ability to translate business requirements into solid, efficient, smart solutions that solve customer problems
- Endless curiosity and drive to learn, improve, and try out the latest technologies, frameworks, and tools
- The ability to work and communicate productively and efficiently with team and business stakeholders
- A love for code, but an obsession for users