- Practical knowledge of construction and Div9 Flooring materials and install methods required. (hardwood, rubber, sheetgood, synthetic, etc.)
- Researching projects via various subscribed lead platforms.
- Research specific Div9 sections and making contact Architects, Consultants or Owners Rep to have vendor products specified for tender. All stages of project: Pre-Bid, Planning, Final Planning, Tender and Post Tender.
- Download, monitor and maintain Tender plans, specifications, addendas.
- Project takeoff's, incorporating drawing and specifications into tender format.
- Preparation of tender documents, submissions, pricing as required.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all Specification Divisions and CCA document, plans, drawings, specification, etc. .
- Must have knowledge and understand LEED requirements, Credit calculations etc. required for a tender.
- ICI Sector experience: Public, Private & Government sector.
- Attend project Site Visits & Meetings: measurements, assessments, takeoffs, recommendations.
- Manage bidding process for all bidding opportunities
- Sales of all product lines with Architects, Owners, Specifiers, Decision makers.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Reference ID: EST01-2020WP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- CONSTRUCTION-FLOORING: 3 years (Preferred)
- ESTIMATING : 3 years (Preferred)