Our goal at Salon Rouge is to match our clients with a stylist that best suits their needs. That's where you come in! We are always looking for new talent to add to our team as our clientele continuously grows being in such a high foot traffic area.
Check out our website to see what we currently offer -- > https://www.salonrouge.ca/
· Greet clients and help them feel comfortable with a consultation
· Set the customer experience by talking about them and their hair routine
· Provide full salon service including shampoo, Blow Dry, Hair Cut, Colour, Balayage, Foil Highlights and etc.
· Refer products or services
· Help maintain salon cleanliness
· Positive attitude that can work well under pressure
. Team Player
· Must be available to work weekends & flexible schedule is an asset
· Customer-Focused - ensure your client feels good knowing that you deeply care
· Authentic - help create a great work environment that puts people first and encourages diversity,
respect, and innovation
· Be Adventurous - this leads to continuous learning opportunities and creative approaches that make people notice and appreciate great styles
· Be Inspired - take charge, take risks, and make things happen. This will ensure a positive experience, for our clients, for our workplace, and for each other
· Hairstylist Diploma
· 1 to 5 Years Salon Experience
· One-on-one training and mentoring is available with our experienced team members
· We believe in continuously learning and will always help our stylist grow with education. We offer FREE training with Wella, Sebastian, Kevin Murphy & offer financial support for courses with Vidal Sassoon and other top brands if qualified.
· Flexible working hours
· Commission (preferable) or hourly pay
· Minimal or no cost at all for hair do's
· On Site Parking
Please apply with your resume & a portfolio of different hair styles would be an asset
Successful candidate should apply via email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Full time hours: 25-44 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$45,000.00 per year