Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN) - Saskatoon
CBI Home Health is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses for our Emergency Placement Home.
Are you looking for an organization that empowers you to apply your critical thinking within the full scope of your role to have a direct impact on your clients’ lives? Then CBI Health is the home for you!
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Understands and practices within the scope of practice
- Identifies problems and implements nursing care plans in conjunction with the Client and/or family and other members of the health discipline team.
- Acknowledges and implements physicians orders within the guidelines of the agency
- Delivers and documents nursing care on the Client chart using the nursing process
- Maintains communication with other members of the health care team
- Reports any change in Client status to the appropriate health discipline team member
- Utilizes the principles of adult education/teaching to promote Client independence
- Provides a supportive emotional environment
- Maintains professional and organizations standards of personal behaviour and appearance
- In keeping with the Occupational Health & Safety Act, will take every reasonable precaution to ensure that the workplace is safe
Comprehensive benefits plan
Flexibility to match your schedule to your lifestyle
Thorough, supportive on-boarding program, peer-to-peer support, mentorship and ongoing learning and development to continuously advance your nursing knowledge and skills
Access to 24/7 support, no matter where you are
Opportunities to provide preceptorship to students, participate in program development initiatives, and progress within the organization
What you will need to be successful
You are registered as a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Saskatchewan.
You are able to provide proof of your current CPR and First Aid certification and a police check with a clear vulnerable sector screening
Your person and family centred approach to care guides your decision making
You recognize and respect the role of each member of the interdisciplinary team and demonstrate excellent communication skills to facilitate collaborative care
You have an appreciation for diversity and actively seek to be inclusive in your practice
You understand the critical role of home health care in supporting the larger health system, and demonstrate confidence in navigating clients and families to other resources to help them meet their goals
You embrace the use of technology to support your practice
Strong verbal and written English communication skills required; the ability to communicate in French or other languages is considered an asset
When you join our team as a Licensed Practical Nurse, you’ll belong to one of Canada’s leaders in the healthcare industry, with 250 locations across the country. As one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada, we’re proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member and Canada’s 10 Most Admired Company Cultures.
Join us at CBI Health - where we work together to make great things happen.