We are looking for a solution-driven Systems Administrator to manage our overall IT ecosystem.
Direct Tap specializes in full-cycle distribution and logistics services for the craft beverage industry. We store and deliver craft beer, wine, cider and spirits to bars, restaurants and liquor stores on behalf of our production partners. Our focus is on providing the craft industry with reliable, transparent and unparalleled customer experience. To achieve this, we operate based on the core values that guide us:
- Reliable Customer Experience
- Creative Problem Solving
At the end of the day, our mission is to drive the success of the craft beverage industry.
For more information, check out our company website at www.directtap.com.
Responsibilities & Duties
Reporting to the Controller, the Systems Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Manage the overall IT portfolio, including AWS, Azure, Typeform, GoDaddy, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Voxter, Github, Happy Fox, Digital Ocean, KeepTruckin, Saleslitre, Slack, Sign Request, Zapier and more.
- Manage SQL database including MySQL and Navicat Automations.
- Manage Power BI, G-Suite and Microsoft Suite.
- Manage remote configuration and testing
- Identify weaknesses or shortcomings of existing systems, and research/suggest new solutions.
- Administer, monitor and troubleshoot our order management platform, internal platforms and all other IT issues in the office, and remotely.
- Analysis of support issues, development and continuous improvement of relevant user guides, and devise solutions to mitigate future issues.
- Evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Onboard/Offboard employees timely with all required hardware and software.
- Resolve issues and assist end-users with day to day issues.
- Follow established guidelines for participant issue resolution and documentation.
- Drive and manage the troubleshooting, planning and implementation of various small and large IT projects (upgrades, releases, migrations, new systems).
- Communicate with and manage outside contractors
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Service-oriented attitude and willingness to learn on the job.
- The ability to communicate well with team members and partners.
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written, to promote first call resolution.
- Proficiency in G Suite and/or MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware, software, applications, and network systems.
- Experience in SQL and relational DBMS, especially how it relates to business analytics.
- Experience in AWS and AZURE VMs, especially bringing up VMs, Network Security, Policy, and understanding of remote desktop and/or SSH for servers.
- Experience with CompTIA Fundamentals and G Suite Administrator.
- Experience managing software subscriptions.
- Operational understanding of various IT systems including but not limited to VoIP phone systems, access control systems (Intelligent locks/building security), and IP camera systems.
- Understanding of Grow BI Dashboard.
- Ability to problem-solve efficiently
- One or more years of experience working in a similar field.
- 2-3 years of IT administration experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent