(PUB NAME) is searching for a Line Cooks to join our team in location name!
Rich in Irish heritage and tradition, we make each and every guest feel welcome with generous hospitality, a social spirit and a vibrant atmosphere. We offer our unique combination of great food, beverage and live music.
Our menu is driven by made-in-pub food, offering a balance between traditional Pub fare and innovative North American recipes. We offer a diverse selection of perfectly poured pints, whiskeys, hand-crafted cocktails and wines. It’s more than you would expect from a typical pub, and so we are seeking more than just your typical people!
Multitasking and the ability to prioritize is a must! Interested in cross-training in other stations is a great asset.
- Complete prep lists to ensure enough product is available for service
- Prepare and portion all items promptly, efficiently and with attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized state
- Re-stock any low items during shift
- Perform all opening and closing tasks as instructed
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Previous experience handling or cooking food is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Some lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends
What we offer you:
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment
- A workplace founded on respect
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit team
- A strong and effective training program
- A supporting and encouraging Leadership team
- Potential for personal development
- Career opportunities within a leading Canadian Company
Location: 2180 Islington Avenue, Toronto, ON, M9P 3P1
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time