Applies scientific principles to innovate, design, develop, and implement technologies, components, sub-systems, machines, tools, and systems to ensure compliance to specifications, requirements, and customer guarantees across applicable operating conditions. Ensures novel ideas and implementations are captured and protected using applicable IP processes and tools.
Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of tasks. Plans and executes experiments and gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes to support engineering disciplines. Analyzes, maintains, compiles and formats data and design changes. Produces drawings, reports and engineering documentation. Performs research and engineering laboratory functions involving the layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification or electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems.
Specific responsibilities of position :
- Under moderate supervision.
- Applies semi-advanced skills, may adapt new procedures, techniques, tools, etc.
- Relies on moderate experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
- Solves moderately complex problems.
- Assists in orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of technical/business support employees.
This position is for a staff Engineering Services and Support technician who is under moderate supervision. Performs moderately complex technical tasks which contribute to the planning and execution of engineering projects. Confers with engineers on details and implications of test procedures and results. Assists in orienting, training, and assigning work of technical/business support employees.
Works under moderate supervision to provide technical support to engineers on a variety of engineering tasks.
Performs moderately complex technical tasks which contribute to the planning and execution of engineering projects.
Analyzes workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, or machine utilization.
Diagnoses test setups and equipment to resolve malfunctions.
Conducts moderately complex materials test and analysis.
Confers with engineers on details and implications of test procedures and results.
Qualifications required :
Field of studies :
- College Diploma in Aeronautical studies ( preferred)
- Adaptable, self-motivated with good technical aptitude and communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively under time pressure in a constant state of change.
- Computer literate. Basic PLC and instrumentation knowledge
- Occasional domestic travel in support of programs or customers.
Aeronautical Maintenance, Aeronautics
Additional Information :
- Can accomodate two shift rotation schedule