Ready to join a company that has successfully disrupted its industry entirely?
Well, Scrubbi is currently looking for a full time Junior Salesforce Developer to join our fast-paced team in South Surrey, BC. Our growing IT team is responsible for sparking the interest and connecting with Scrubbi’s client base leads across Canada. This position requires an individual who can confidently propose new solutions, manage as well as optimize existing solutions, demonstrate to be a team player, and represent Scrubbi in a professional customer focused manner.
In this position you would be working with our head of IT/Salesforce Architect on different exciting projects to deliver the best solution to different clients from customer facing solutions to internal ones.
- Manage and prioritize day to day end user requirements and develop solutions using industry best practices
- Gather business requirements and translate them into functional requirements
- Build and customize reports and dashboards
- Configure and customize different areas of Salesforce to facilitate business needs
- Develop custom solutions using both no-code and all-code approaches
- Ensure reliable and continuous services for our customers and contractors
Desired Skills & Experience:
- One year of development experience in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Created solutions using APEX code, VisualForce Pages, APEX Triggers, Workflows and Process Builders
- Familiar with web service technologies such as REST and SOAP
- Very good understanding of relational database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- A positive and friendly attitude
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Having worked with Salesforce Community and Lightning technology
- Deep understanding of different data structures
- Experience in working with WordPress and PHP
- Possess a passion for software development and solution's
- Independent and a self-starter
- Inventive solutions driven mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Flexible and super awesome work environment
- Making a difference – we’re impacting real people
- Inspirational and experienced mentors
- An amazing employee benefits package
- Tips, tricks and a defined training plan to help show you the ropes
Sounds like a stellar opportunity, doesn’t it?
If you are interested, please send us your resume and cover letter. If you possess that passion, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Discounted or Free Food
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)