As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate will include:
- Coordinating and processing outgoing product
- Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods
- Liaising with freight companies and inside/outside customers to determine shipping priorities
- Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received
- Distributing product to correct area in the Warehouse in a timely manner
- Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
- Picking orders as required
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of the High Jump a Warehouse Management System would be an asset
- Knowledge of industry products is an asset
- Dependable and reliable. Ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- WHMIS and TDG certification would be an asset
- Able to lift a minimum of fifty (50lbs) pounds
- Not afraid of heights (our lifts go up to 30’)
Déchargement du matériel et effectuer la mise en place dans les rayons respectifs;
Préparer et expédier les commandes;
Maintenir un environnement de travail sûr et respecter l’ensemble des politiques et pratiques de l’entreprise en matière de santé et sécurité;
Toutes autres tâches connexes;
Description des compétences :
Bon sens de l’organisation, minutie et grande autonomie.
Expérience pertinente dans un environnement d’entrepôt.
Bonne habileté avec les outils informatiques.
Aisance avec les hauteurs;
Capable de travailler d’une façon sécuritaire.
Connaissance des produits de plomberie, un atout .
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org