Lightning Equipment Sales Inc. is a reseller of emergency lights and work fleet truck and van equipment. We are recognized throughout our industry for quality products and excellent customer service. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Associate that is eager, self-motived, extremely positive and has a customer focused attitude. The Sales Associate will work inside and outside the office and will help to cover a sales territory including southern Ontario in the west to Windsor and in the east to Ottawa and north to North Bay.
- Make sales calls either in person or by phone with existing and new customers to maintain and grow customer relationships
- Identify sales prospects to continuously grow client base. Follow up on new leads, referrals and customer inquires
- Help plan, set up, and attend industry trade shows and functions to accumulate new leads and make contacts with new and existing clients
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service
- Keep management informed of your activities by submitting work plans, activity and result reports
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills as well as listening skills
- Must have strong relationship building skills
- Must be self-motived with strong organizational and time managements skills and be able to work independently
- Some travel will be required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in a sales related job required
- Experience in municipality, hydro and construction industry is preferred. Also experience with automotive lighting is preferred.
- Drivers License required
Job Type: Full-time