Compensation is $45,000 base, plus commission.
truMedic is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to oversee and manage a region of Costco and Sam's Club Roadshows remotely, from our Scarborough Office. This is a remote position that requires a self motivated individual to coach, train and develop sales representatives in one central, geographical location in either the United States or Canada.
WHO WE ARE:
At truMedic, we provide safe and effective forms of pain management and stress relief. We believe that the holistic benefits of massage therapy should be readily available to anyone suffering from pain, discomfort, and stress. When you resign yourself to live with pain, your mood, health, and productivity all suffer. Treatment often comes in a form that is expensive, addictive or inconvenient for many people. truMedic offers a solution to this problem by providing the latest in massage therapy technology at affordable prices.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
truMedic is looking to join a leader to our team that can:
- The Territory Manager will be stationed in Scarborough, ON and managing a team of individuals remotely
- Full time position with no travel required
- Help manage, guide, train, recruit, advise and develop a successful team of Brand Ambassadors
- Training teams to promote and sell truMedic massage therapy technology. (neck & foot massagers and massage chairs)
- Lead the team of Brand Ambassadors to drive sales and increase brand awareness by building successful rapports with customers throughout Costco locations
- Partners with team to achieve measurable success through successful team completion of all metrics and KPIs
- Acts as liaison between the field team and senior management
- Develops and maintains positive, professional, collaborative relationships with client; ensuring satisfaction and retention, and ensuring the team shows measurable success in services through product sales
- Management of budgets/expenses for region, territory, and team
- Manages, tracks, and reports metrics for region/team for quarterly performance measures
- Exhibits exceptional skills in client relationships, analysis, accountability, and leadership
- Complies with Company policies and procedures with all staff and markets
- Demonstrated experience in managing and supervising field teams
- Ability to work under pressure in a face paced environment with quotas and goals
- Strong team leadership skills with ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly adaptable; ability to handle high pressure situations and utilize problem solving techniques to find best solutions
- A strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Understanding and previous leadership of retail field programs with shared and/or dedicated resources
- Previous Remote Management experience an asset
- Your enthusiasm and expertise will ensure sales goals are repeatedly met
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) proficiency highly desirable
- Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Hangouts, GVCs) proficiency highly desirable
- Zenshows software knowledge a bonus but not required.
Perks of working with truMedic:
- In this important sales job, you will be running our roadshow program parts of the United States and Canada
- We offer an annual salary + commission
- Opportunity for benefits
- Join a fun, lively team of great sales professionals
We are a close-knit group of creative professionals with a lot happening. We work hard and we have fun too. We offer Medical, personal days, sick days, paid vacation, paid holidays, frequent company dinners, random rewards, etc. When you join us, you will be part of a core group of motivated and goal-oriented people with a vision. We are opening new retail stores across North America, establishing growing vendor agreements as well as developing new business models regularly. There is a lot of room for growth and expansion with our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year