Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
The Support Manager will effectively motivate and manage a team of Support Specialists to deliver top notch client-focused support. In addition to the delivery of day-to-day operational Customer Support, the Support Manager responsibilities include: processes and systems, client escalation and relationship management. Promotes teamwork, empowerment and collaboration efforts, to ensure that effective operational procedures and processes are in place to enable teams to deliver consistent and quality of service to our customers.Support Specialists mentoring and execution of recurring support performance goals, while achieving organizational objectives. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management solutions in a challenging and rewarding role. The ideal candidate is highly energetic, passionate about customer support, and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Ensuring adherence to Customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provides regular and adhoc reports to senior management relative to metrics regarding work volume, service levels, quality outcomes, etc
- Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction by developing relationships, exceeding client expectations, and proactively averting or managing escalations
- Mentoring employees and establishing best practices for troubleshooting, communication and timely Incident resolution
- In conjunction with the manager, is responsible for the human resources management of team, which includes hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, recognition and performance management.
- Determines action plans for improving and maintaining high employee engagement levels.
- Investigating and implementing industry best practices and processes
- Maximizing efficiency through the use of appropriate support systems and tools
- Delivering high quality support collateral Establishing and achieving recurring support performance goals
- Continually advocating for customers and finding new ways to add value to the Client experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- 5+ years of support experience, with at least 2 years in a management or leadership role
- Strong technical background with a proven ability to resolve highly complex Incidents
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English and French Proven ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and decision making skills
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Technology (.Net / Windows Server / SQL Server)
- Workforce Management support experience C# / .NET / Silverlight
- Must be able to work in an environment of very tight deadlines and strict requirements for accuracy.
- May be required to work beyond normal working hours to respond to client needs
- Basic dexterity and coordination required to use PC products.
- Working in areas where continual background noises and distractions are evident.
- Will require occasional travel away from the regular place of work, typically completed the same business day, or over one or two days. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- May be exposed to challenging customers on an occasional basis, occasional work interruptions, requirement to adjust work priorities, having to deal occasionally with unexpected deadlines.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.