Who are you?An experienced Customer Service / Inside Sales Professional
Who are we? Okanagan Fertilizer is the BC Interior’s leading ag-retail company, with locations in Enderby, Williams Lake and Oliver. We provide fertilizer, seed, pesticide and related services to commercial agriculture and horticulture clients.
Working out of our Enderby location, the Customer Service and Inside Sales position has the following roles and responsabilités.
- Become our Enderby customer service lead for retail, telephone and e-mail transactions.
- Execute client orders from quote through purchase.
- Support Outside Sales Representatives with sales leads and order execution.
- Manage our client database in multiple CRM software systems.
- Assist in the development and execution of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Participate in sales, marketing and agronomic training.
- Attend and report on activities at weekly sales meetings.
- Great at building rapport and relationships with clients
- Good oral and written communication
- Basic computer competence in Word, Excel, CRM, e-mail, internet
- Able to work from the customers perspective, clearly understanding their needs
- Excellent at questioning and qualifying the customer
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Good listening skills
- Working with a medium to long sales cycle
- Flourishing in a small company environment that is continually changing and growing
- Sold value-added vs price
- Experience selling a complete line of products and services
- Managing and dealing with major accounts
- Employed a systematic method for dealing with customers
- Strong desire to win
- Feels ownership for activities and results
- Positive, team player with a “yes I can attitude”
- Open, honest authentic communicator
- Strong integrity, honorable and honest
- Ok with high pressure time sensitive situations
- Self motivated, self starter
- Accurate billing with proposals
- Estimates done quickly and correctly
- Generate high client satisfaction
- Work successfully under pressure and within chaotic moments and seasons
- Quickly able to process client needs
- Understands relationship selling
- Organized, ability to follow sales process and close
- Detail orientated
- Professional in appearance and approach
- Fast and willing learner
- Strong work ethic
- Must be organized and systematic and able to stay on task
- Must have good personal appearance
- Document key information in a timely comprehensive manner
- Excellent follow through
Front of the Line: If you have experience…
We will consider investing in the right candidate however experience in any of the following will move you to the front of the line.
- Experience in agriculture or related sectors
- Post-secondary education in agriculture, horticulture or related sectors
- Work experience in inside sales
- Work experience in customer service
Compensation and Benefits:
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive compensation package, combining base salary, commission and bonus
- Generous benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)