Join the Mad Radish team!
Mad Radish is looking for a passionate over-achiever with a love for healthy, delicious food and fantastic customer service. You should be an energetic people-person and a dedicated team player. As a team member, you'll be responsible for ensuring our in-store processes run smoothly, so attention to detail and efficiency are key.
Mad Radish is a fast-casual salad concept, created by DAVIDsTEA founder David Segal. Serving chef-driven salads, soups and healthy snacks, we are bringing a new perspective to the salad category, emphasizing food that tastes as great as it makes you feel. We are growing fast, with three locations in Ottawa, and our first in Toronto. We are looking for engaged, amazing people to join our team!
- Welcome and greet customers, and provide an amazing guest experience with a high level of energy
- Communicate a passion for healthy eating to customers
- Confidently answer all customer questions relating to our menu
- Handle customer complaints in an “act like an owner” style
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls as needed
- Process all point of sale transactions in a cashless store environment and pack purchased items efficiently
- Communicate the benefits of our app and online ordering to our customers
- Comply with all health and safety standards and procedures, especially as they relate to equipment use and customer safety
- Keep the work and storage areas clean and safe at all times, and ensure the retail area stays spotless by keeping counters, display glass and equipment immaculate
- Other general cleaning tasks as required
- Work as a team member lending support and assistance to fellow employees
- 1+ year experience, preferably in a quick-service/food & beverage operation
- Food Handling Certification
What Mad Radish Offers:
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment
- A supportive team and career development program
- Competitive wages
- Flexible scheduling/ No late nights
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)