BSE Electrical Contractors Inc. is a progressive, innovative, and highly adaptable electrical contracting company. As an electrical contractor in south-western Ontario since 1991, we have completed many projects in a variety of industries. We service many fields and industries through-out Ontario and across Canada and strive for continuous improvement and innovation.
BSE Electrical Contractors Inc. strives to provide a work environment which promotes continuous training and employee development within the company.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the preparation and/or modification of the following:
- New electrical construction, mainly commercial and industrial;
- Industrial and Commercial electrical preventive & corrective maintenance;
- Lighting retrofits; and
- Attend to service calls as they arise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to work independently and under the direction of a Site Supervisor / Project Manager;
- Ability to communicate with sub-trades, technical resources and clients;
- Ability to work in a schedule-driven environment to meet deadlines, and manage workload; and
- Can work effectively as part of a team, with apprentices, and independently.
- Must possess a minimum 3 years of experience in electrical construction, preferably in commercial construction, and industrial electrical maintenance/construction;
- Ability to read schematics, troubleshoot motors & controls without supervision;
- Ability to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on industrial equipment;
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing
- Must hold a valid 309A Electrical License for minimum 3 years;
- Have solid knowledge and understanding of Ontario Electrical Code;
- Hold a valid Canadian driver’s license with a good driving record;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Analytical thinking, innovative problem solving, and independent decision making skills;
- Background screening includes previous employment, education, criminal history and driving record.
- Hourly Wage, based on qualifications and experience, with annual net income ranging from $60,000 - 75,000.
- Full benefits package, available after 3 month probationary period.
We thank all applicants, but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.50 /hour
- journeyman electrician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Required)
- Electrician (Required)
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards