Ironclad Developments Inc. is a construction development company with expertise and focus on the development of multi-family apartments across Western Canada. We foster a work culture that is energetic and fast-paced, promoting the values of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence. Ironclad offers opportunities for growth, top industry wages, a comprehensive group benefit/ pension plan and profit sharing.
Due to our growing demand, we are looking to hire an ambitious and dedicated Human Resource Managerwho is looking to pursue a full-time position with a well-established employer. This position will be held at our Head Office in Winnipeg, MB.
This position is right for you; if you have previous Human Resource Management experience in a large corporate environment. Must have expert understanding of current Human Resource principles in order to make strategic recommendations.
The Human Resource Manager will work under the direction of the Director or Human Resources and in collaboration with all relative departments for their area(s) of assignment.
- Open minded, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks and communicate effectively
- Possess strong leadership skills with effective participation in team environment
- Proven knowledge and ability in critical thinking, decision-making, problem-solving, risk management and conflict resolution skills
- Looking to participate in an exciting environment and company that is proving to be a game-changer in the industry
- No less than 5 years experience of progressive Human Resource Management
- CPHR and Certified Payroll Management Designations are required
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheets and Microsoft programs
- Facilitate and promote a collective team approach that enhances our corporate culture based on company values across the organization
- Under the Director’s counsel assess and implement new HR programs and initiatives to drive, engage, and retain a high-performing team
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the department, ensuring security, and accuracy of employee records
- Maintain employee programs, including pension plan, group benefits, compensation, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Assist in talent acquisitions and onboarding of new employees
- Maintain and track performance reviews, employment check in’s, KPI’s and employee programs
- Oversee payroll program for the Ironclad Group of Companies
- Partner with executive management to understand the long-term objectives, identifying areas of opportunity and implementing Human Resource interventions needed to meet the short and longer-term growth strategies
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and provincial requirements, and maintaining records
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to Director of Human Resources on operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Submit and comply with an annual budget for the HR Department
- Support investigations of informal and formal employee incidences while adhering to policies and procedures, handling confidential matters with discretion
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
Interested candidates are requested to submit resume, qualifications, and certificates for consideration to the Director of Human Resources. Please include salary expectations with your cover letter. We thank all candidates in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resource Management: 5 years (Preferred)