Inside Sales Representative, Metal Fabrication Industry
Leetwo Metal Inc. is a leader in the precision sheet metal and precision machining industries. Leetwo Metal is located in a 75,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Kirkland, Quebec on the island of Montreal. Having ensured our customers' expectations are met and/or exceeded, the company has seen phenomenal growth over the last 30 years. Based on this growth, Leetwo Metal has invested in the facility, state of the art technology, equipment, people and processes to meet the evolving needs of our customers by providing them with the expanding tools necessary for their success.
- Reporting to the president, successful candidates will be required to develop markets in Canada & USA for industrial clients.
- Prospect new clients and provide follow up (by phone and on the road when required).
- Identify clients' needs and offer best solutions to fulfill their requirements.
- Work with the technical team to write up appropriate proposals, negotiate and close sales.
- Address issues quickly.
- Ensure customer service.
- Other related duties.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience selling complex fabrication assemblies within the steel/metal fabrication industry.
- Must have inside sales experience of industrial products with proven track record (limited outside sales).
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of the sheet metal and metal fabricating industries, specializes in Custom Metal Fabrications, including Sheet Metal Fabrication, CNC Machining, Laser, ETC.
- Applicant must have experience in prospecting major industrial companies and selling to professional purchasing agents, project managers and executive level decision makers.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Able to close sales
- Capable of fitting our corporate culture as company is relatively small with highly skilled team, where employees work hard and are not afraid to get their hands dirty from time to time
- Able to work well with people, be accountable for their work, convincing, self-confident, and adaptive to learning and change
- Self-motivated, with excellent communication, computer and organizational skills to effectively work independently and quick to react (Good problem solving skills)
- Has valid driver’s licence (asset)
- Competitive compensation
- Permanent, full-time position
- Excellent work environment
- Join a cutting edge team in the industry
- Easily accessible by car (on the service road of Highway 40)
- Free parking on-site
* INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- inside sales: 5 years (Required)
- French and English (Preferred)