We are currently looking for one (1) Administrator, Customer Care - Warranty for our head office in Toronto.
Your Key Deliverables
- Ensure that a professional interaction with all purchasers, home owners, trades, Tarion representatives and internal staff occurs consistently,
- Ensure a satisfactory resolution is met for all warrantable deficiencies while adhering to Brookfield's policy timeline standards,
- Answer all incoming telephone calls,
- Timely response to all faxes, email, regular mail and voice mail,
- All necessary data entry to Builder Lynx / Newstar, including all deficiency assessments,
- Ongoing Builder Lynx / Newstar current and accurate database management,
- Keep all lot files orderly and current
- Log all relevant and important home owner interaction/notes in each lot file,
- Prepare inter-office mail for Managers,
- Meet all necessary Tarion deadlines,
- Manage Technician's schedule(s),
- Set-up and coordinate service appointments with home owners and trades,
- Respond to and address all home owner issues / concerns via telephone / email,
- Monitor, and follow-up on, completion of work orders toward resolution,
- Regular communication with Technician(s), Managers, Construction team, home owners, and trades,
- Communication with Tarion representatives, when required,
- Compile and send all reports per requirements,
- Author and disseminate correspondence, as required, to home owners, trades and Managers, etc.,
- Maintain site office equipment and order office supplies, when required,
- Utilize Builder Lynx / Newstar, MS Office and Tarion's Construction Performance Guidelines and Tarion's Builder Link toward resolution of home owner warrantable deficiencies,
- Attend all necessary meetings, and
- Some travel to communities may be required.
- 3 years administrative experience,
- 3 years customer service experience,
- 1 year residential construction experience
- Knowledge of Tarion and the Construction Performance Guidelines,
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits
- Flex-spending account
- Work-life balance
- RRSP program
- Leadership development and mentorship programs
- A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Your New Home
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the building of well-designed homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.
Brookfield Residential will ensure special accommodations are made for persons with disabilities, as requested, during the selection process. Accessible formats of this document available free upon request.