Job title :
HOME SUPPORT SCHEDULER
CARIBOO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Cariboo Memorial Hospital is looking for Casual Home Support Schedulers - if you hold an Office Administration Certificate, plus two year's recent experience, proof of Medical Terminology Course and a current Typing Test 30 wpm or greater....Apply today!
The Home Support Scheduler may work in the After Hours Home Support Office and is responsible for developing and coordinating home support service schedules. Duties may include:
- Receiving service referrals and changes;
- Reviewing client needs and matches Community Health Workers based on suitability, geographic location, and skills required;
- Schedules, monitors, maintains and adjusts Community Health Worker’s schedules and client appointments;
- Confirms completion of client service to referral clinician;
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Hours of Work:
08:00 to 22:00, Monday - Friday
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces.....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12,
- Graduation from a recognized Office Administration Program, plus
- Two year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Completion of a Typing Test 30 wpm or greater, dated within the past 24 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Ability to operate scheduling and database software in a windows environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients and families, community health workers and all members of the health care team
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and manage several tasks at once
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position